Oilmen crew next to the first pumping unit ( made from metal and wooden beams ) put in function at Suplacu de Barcau.
S 1500 winch intervention and the team at Suplacu de Barcu oilfield.
Triplex DN 5" pump used to pump oil production from Suplac to the railway station into the tank cars.
Tiberiu Seremy ( in the midlle ) and his friends at Suplacu de Barcau in 1962.
Special thanks to Tiberiu Seremy ( the owner of those photos ) for his contribution to Suplac oil industry.