28 August 2015

Roata oilfield

 Power supply and transportable transformer executed by Energopetrol Campina on Roata oilfield.
Tank farm no.1 Bustuchin at Roata oilfield in 2000.
 Tank farm no.1 at Roata oilfield in 2004.
  Tank farm no.2 at Roata oilfield in 2000.
  Tank farm no.3 Balteni at Roata oilfield in 2001.
   Tank farm no.3 Balteni at Roata oilfield in 2001.
 Oilmen of Roata oilfield.
  The first drill - exploration well 10 Cartojani MPC, was located on the right bank of the river Dambovnic. Drilling began on 23 February 1958 and ended on June 10, 1959, reaching a depth of 3264 m. The well 10 MPC was dug by "Intreprinderea de Foraje si Lucrari Speciale Bucuresti". The positive results started preliminary works by placing new exploration wells that have helped shape Cartojani deposit. The first production wells were put into operation were 218, 207, 209, 217, 76 and 74, which, administratively, formed a production facility, which was led by Eng. Iftimescu Nicolae. The appearance of the area changed and on the monotonous plains dozens of rigs appear alongside the operating wells, a landscape similar to the Prahova Valley. Expanding of exploitation led to set up the Cartojani oilfield in 1960, where more then 2,000 employees, many of them locals, where engaged in different oilfield works. The depth of the extracted crude oil is from deposits belonging to Sarmatian age located at 1100 meters depth. Initially, wells where the natural eruption, but as the loss of pressure increase in the last led to gas-lift pumping system, and injections of salt water. A lot of specialists came in this area from oilfields with tradition in producing oil: Moreni, Targoviste, Pitesti, Ploiesti. Continuing the research studies in the neighborhood led to the discovery of new deposits in Videle, Preajba, Baciu, Glavacioc, Silistea, Corbii Petresti, Balaceanca, Dumitrana and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...